Pages

Monday, March 30, 2020

TENS / ESTIM lactation report: A week later...

Main topic: read here.

It's a week or so since I started my attempts to lactate with the help of a TENS unit.

Empty milk bottles under lace.
One week of TENS / ESTIM later:
-My "bottles" are still empty.
As expected for such a short duration, no milk yet. However a plentiful bonanza of extremely Sissifying and awesomely feminizing outcomes.

The process turned addictive. The more I e-stim them, the more my girls claim. Up to a point where I permanently wear electrodes under the cups with the unit clipped on the bridge of my bra, ready to satisfy their needs.

By now I have learned to turn it on and set the intensity just by feeling the unit buttons under my shirt.

Every 2 to 3 hours I feel the call. My boobs gently tingle and kind of itch for attention, nipples harden. Hard to explain sensations, powerful enough to regularly wake me up at night.

Overall I might just need to turn the ESTIM unit as much as 12 times per day each session lasting 50 minutes.

By now I use exclusively sticky gel patches as they stay in position and require no adjustment between 2 showers.

Caring for the gel pads is of cardinal importance. When I disrobe, I gently rub their contact surface with my fingers under a lukewarm water flow. Then immediately stick them to their original support and seal the pouch airtight.

In the other direction, I clean the skin with alcohol prior sticking them back in position.

After several experiments, I prefer to place them symmetrically right outside the aureole, borderline with the change of skin color.

Bras matter hugely. No kidding. Elila 1303  , 1505 and 1301 take the cake home. Stimulation while wearing one of them feels very deep, sweet and rewarding as my girls "stretch" further in the boob friendly cups where nipples feel so comfy.

With subtle differences. Several minutes in the session, when nipples wake-up and reach awesome sensitivity levels, the lacy 1303 acts as a permanent reminder with even the slightest touch amplified by the lace structure.

The smoother texture of the 1301 would somehow retard the bliss explosion and allow it to suddenly and without warning reach mind blowing peaks.

With it's amazing uplift, the 1505 promotes very deep nipple effects and belly muscles twitching in record time. It also calls higher intensity settings that would be otherwise unbearable.

With it's delicious underwired structure and overall volume enhancement, the 2801 feels as if my happy to be e-stimulated girls turned bigger, huge to the point to outflow. I can feel the pulses going deep and spreading all over, nothing else seems to matter. Reserved for moments of absolute peace when my mind can freely wander in blissful dreams.

Intensity settings are an interesting outcome. No need to induce pain. To the opposite indeed.

Bearable levels is all it takes. Higher settings are uncomfortable and mask the positive effects.

It all depends on the situation and the bra I wear. Occasionally I'll add a notch or two in the process for deeper effects or, if it suddenly feels too strong, opt for lower output levels.

When all is correctly set, I experience waves of indescribable bliss accompanied with extreme hard nipples sensitivity every 5 -10 minutes.

Then cold ants run wild circles, belly muscles twitch and a warm peaceful tingling spreads deep in my boobs.

Soon after the cycle restarts as nipples resume their extreme hardness and seed joy all over.

Despite all this, no milk at this point. Only deep sensations and more consistent, thicker nipple roots as I try to manually express.

It can of feels "close enough" (read here), but still just not enough.

On the other hand it all seems that my girls gained further consistence.

They feel different, heavier in the shower and get more in the way during my daily activities such as typing or washing hands.

Somehow I feel happier, more available to others and less subject to impulsiveness.

No matter how depressing times we live thru at this moment I plan better, listen to my intuition when taking decisions.

ANR related media triggers a wild variety reactions, sweet peaceful mindset, hard nipples and tingling breasts.

Attaching the electrodes in the morning is now a deep commitment routine and each session source of awesome profoundly feminizing perceptions.

Right. Something, lots of things have changed in just a week.

Have I found the philosopher's stone, are those parameters, 8 Hz and 250 µs pulses applied to the nipple area the secret unlock code to a new world?

Can't tell, I'm not that much of a scientist to provide you the explanations of what's about.

What I know is that I just cranked the generator a tiny notch up and I feel that the next outburst of happiness is in the pipeline.

I love you, I love you all !

No comments:

Post a Comment