Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2020

Can I Induce lactation with a TENS unit ?

Lactation is a very intimate topic I share here.
A deep commitment and tribute to quintessential femininity.
Treat it with due respect.
And a last final warning: No cross-chest current ! One channel(+ and - electrodes)  per breast! Don't ever hook to a TENS unit if you have a pacemaker or other similar implant unless advised by a trained medical doctor. 

A week later, read here.
Two weeks later: significant changes have occurred, read here.

What if ? Yes !? Sounds like a plan.

After a week of Finalgon (read here) treatment my nipples are significantly darker and far more reactive.

My boobs are somehow alive, they might remember what happened quite a handful of years ago when I modded a breastpump in beast mode and managed to induce (read here). You read right. Genetic males can lactate. Be it just a few life changing ounces.

Things kind of unexpectedly woke-up after a very intense boob play while tightly strapped in my open-breast straitjacket and muted by a respectable specifically shaped gag (read here).

Obviously it all came together when this TENS/ESTIM unit flashed on display in one of the few still open supermarkets (Aldi...). Bingo ! Just relax and follow whatever my beloved inner voice Sissy Fairy had on mind.

I already own an electric TENS breast massage set. Which proved to be of very low inconsistent intensity and with somehow inappropriate pulse wave-forms. It kind of poked as with needles and saw marginal use, mainly in adult play sessions involving bondage.

Logically I could attach the otherwise perfectly good breast electrodes (pads) of the old unit to the new, dual-channel one.

Aldi TENS unit adapted for lactation induction of breastmilk
Awesome sensations!
Get high on oxytocin (read here), it's free and legal.
Will it work for brestmilk lactation induction?
Obviously I was short of conductive gel and this is not the right moment to bother pharmacies with futile purchases. Will a few drops of water-based lubricant do ? Yes indeed !

Here I am, spreading a thin layer of lubricant on my boobs. Afterwards body humidity is supposed to help for a good and uniform contact between skin and electrodes.

Then tugging all together under the cups of an old very tight by now bra.

The setup being so that positive electrodes are on the outer side of each nipple and negative ones on the inner side.

Lactation induction TENS electrodes position on breasts.
How I place electrodes under my bra.
Nipples remain free, protruding thru the center of each conical pad. Then...

The unit has several modes with pre-programmed settings, up to a total of more than 60 different combinations. Which one ?

First thing first. If it hurts the skin, then the contact is not good enough, too dry or loose and the current concentrates on small spots feeling like sharp needles. Not the right mode do massage and send enough stimulation deeper under the skin.

After extensive tries, few of the existing wave-forms proved very pleasant with pulse "tides" ranging from 2 times per second to one every 2 seconds.

Producing, when all, inclusive intensity is correctly set, feelings close enough to what a strong breastpump would.

Less the noise and bulky setup. The unit neatly clipped on the bridge of my bra.

Ready to perform a thorough 20 minutes stimulation every 2 hours or whenever I feel.

This unit feels different. Like if pulses penetrate deeper under the skin and actually act on a greater volume.

High intensity settings are harsh and induce significant pain. Mid-scale is bearable and results in a variety of combined feelings.

Nipples become deliciously tense and I can feel blood rushing in the mammary tissues. Awesome warmth ensues after about 5 minutes.

Quickly followed by the urge for more, the need to give my bobs to the electrodes, straighten shoulders and push all there is to go forwards, full forwards where things feel so amazing.

First 20 minutes long sessions left me with a sweet lightheaded feeling, the world was suddenly a softer pinkier warmer place.

No matter how happy with this setup I had to read further. There must be others trying to achieve lactation with TENS units.

Well, there sure are serious publications but not that much. Mostly conclusive of where my learning curve wandered so far.

Except for an interesting detail. The form of electric pulses.

Those who tried suggest low frequencies of a few hertz (pulses per second) and pulse width of about 250 µs and not time modulated signals as I used so far.

Which I can try since my TENS unit partially allows user program alterations.

Further experimenting I found that the bra plays an immense role. Yes, the old one was tight enough to firmly press the electrodes against the skin.

The infinitely more comfortable and breast emancipating Elila 1303 is however a different world.

It keeps electrodes in place and, probably due to it's superior shaping, pulses affect more volume of boobs.

Now we're getting somewhere. Deeper feelings, delicious tingling after the sessions. Oh yes. I know what that tingling means. Itchy nipples and tingling heavier softer very sensitive breasts. Happiness and light head. Urge to cuddle. Anyone who managed to express milk will identify what's in the pipeline.

Further systematic experimenting with frequency determined that my boobs are very reactive at 8 Hz, that is 8 pulses per second.

Frequency at which nipples become tense and very sensitive after a few minutes and all indicates that brain circuits trigger maximal response all over.

Shorter than 100 µs pulses are uncomfortable and longer ones in the realm of 200 µs feel far more "velvety" and rewarding. The longest ones my unit can produce are 250 µs, a very rewarding setting indeed.

At this point in time, 4 days later, the process has become addictive. I must turn on the unit for as long as 50 minutes every 2 - 3 hours.
Aldi TENS modified for breast electro-stimulation and lactation induction.
My most rewarding settings:
8 Hz and 250 µs pulses.
(prog 28 is user modifiable)
First few seconds at mid-range intensity setting are already quite challenging. Then, all at once, it turns velvety, pulses are no more perceived as isolated spikes but as a continuous deliciously vibrating feeling.

Further in the process, every few minutes, nipples get very tense and incredibly sensitive, aching for more. Then it's like a bursting dam that releases a waterfall, tsunami of indescribably awesome sensations.

For real there's not much in my past experiences that I can project to and compare. I never ever tried drugs. Seldom drink a glass of wine.

Orgasm ? Not of the kind I'm aware of so far. Let's try this: -A glass of champagne followed by a mean double real Italian espresso. Both intoxicating and exciting at once.

Belly muscles twitch, gazillions of cold ants wildly racing from my legs up the entire body.

Euphoric moments. My boobs suddenly feel heavy, immense as I instinctively straighten my shoulders in a quest to push, be completely aspired in the cups.

Then a short flash of supreme bliss, a few seconds of total sensory deprivation and.. A feeling that I remember.

Only that nothing else happens yet. That special feeling. That life changing feeling. The moment boobs decide to let the milk flow.  A dry letdown. Frustrating.

Then the velvety pulses resume their drill as I feel to cuddle, quest for warmth and softness.

I redact this post over several days trying to reflect the progression of this experience and what has changed so far.

Today I noticed that my girls felt significantly softer and somehow heavier while taking my shower.

Wearing my Elila bras was already a very boob rewarding experience and even more so now.

Fuller and heavier in the cups. Equally far more sensitive to anything, the lightest breeze, shuffle of my slip and crepe toga shirt. A delight at every step.

TENS breast massage concealed under clothes.
Comfy in my Elila1303, perfectly stealth TENS setup !
I keep the electrodes in the cups for several hours with the TENS device hooked on the bridge. Ready to administer happiness at any moment.

Then I remove them for a thorough wash with soap and spend time without until my girls strongly request another happy hour.

Or express their cocooned happiness by tingling and slowly pulsating to release soft waves of delicious awesome perceptions.

Something's going on, what could that be?

I'm no medical doctor, however it all seems as if my brain benefits from considerable oxytocin releases when my comfortably held boobies receive the right treatment.

Equally it seems that I have figured the right frequency for a maximal nervous throughput between my breasts and the oxytocin factory, a tiny gland somewhere deep in the brain.

Probably even prolactin which is to my understanding equally influenced by nipple and breast stimulation.

From what I've read, those hormones have receptors in multiple organs, heart inclusive and can influence them. And that genetic males can equally produce such hormones at initially very low levels compared to genetic females. Then the initially mothballed production facilities can wake and deliver at higher rates.

Whatever it might be, what I know is that playing with a rigged for beast-mode suction breastpump had effects and I could induce lactation over a few months.

And now, for whatever reasons, my Sissy boobs are more than happy to oblige when subjected to electric pulses with consistently stronger rewards as I gently crank-up the stimulation intensity.

Immense happiness and a vast plurality of awesomely amazing effects ensue.

I mean, being held by the awesome Elila 1303 bra is already a sensory privilege and experiencing all the extra perceptions while wearing it goes far beyond my capacity to describe happiness.

So Sisters, here I am. With cottony legs after another majestic eruption of well-being. My girls tingle, I feel them interacting with the bra, even the slightest movement sends flows of sweet intoxicating rewards.

They will calm in a few minutes, softer, warm, cuter than ever before. A welcome rest before they wake up and claim more of where it all came from.

I am not sure if this is the right method to induce lactation thru electro-stimulation. I will surely continue and see where it all leads.

Already 5 days since I started redacting this post and the practices it describes, I react very emotionally to ANR centered media, my girls softly tingle as I envision feeding a sister.

Will I get to buy a breastpump and nursing bras ? Time will tell.

What I know is that my boobs never felt so happy before and hope that the energy of my happiness will spread over to the ones I love.

EDIT:
I also tried the original TENS pads supplied with the device positioned on each side of the nipple.

ESTIM pads for nipple stimulation
TENS electrodes for nipple stimulation.
Best results were obtained when each electrode was horizontally positioned each 0.75 to 1 inch apart from the nipple center.

Bras matter hugely.

Tight splashing (think sports-bra) produce very superficial perceptions. Quickly painful as intensity is cranked up.

To the opposite, projection, boob friendly Elila ones result in a very rewarding deeper nipple stimulation and lead to delicious tingling of the entire boobs volume.

My girls feel  alive, massive and very full, like willing to lodge themselves further in the cups, soft and warm willing for more.

A deeply Sissifying experience indeed.

Further in the process we experienced with increasing levels up-to full-scale, well above my willing pain tolerance with the help of this sturdy home-made open-breasts straitjacket.

Sturdy nylon open-breasts straitjacket
Sturdy nylon homemade straitjacket.
For one, to the amusement of my Spouse, I really wished and tried to get out. No jokes, my nipples felt on fire as zillions of sharp hot needles plunged in my boobs. However the rules were no release for the preset duration.

This besides, after 20 minutes of mindless trashing and heavy sweating, my girls felt numb and nothing else.

The expected super-massive bliss did not happen. To the opposite, a dull annoying mood ensured.

Cranking-up the TENS output beyond the exciting tolerable level brings nothing to the game.

To the opposite, it lulls the boobs for a few hours and in my opinion, could also lead to nerve damage.


No comments:

Post a Comment