Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2019

Elila 1303 bra, I can feel my boobs growing !

Fabulous Elila 1303 bra under white full slip, I can feel my boobs grow !
Elila 1303 bra, I can feel my boobs grow !
Early morning. Fresh coffee scent fills the kitchen.

Insanely fabulous feeling. I'll take more of it any time. And since this is my blog I can share whatever Im pleased. And speaking of pleasures...

Fabulous experience, being strapped in this awesome Elila 1303 bra. Slept in it. And it worked. Once again.

Precisely. Elila 1303. In full letters. Don't take it as one of those interweb el-cheapo brand tossing promotions.

I live the difference first hand and it's so dramatic that you Dear Sisters must be informed of the beneficial outcomes for us, Sissies.

So what's up with that bra ? Quite a lot indeed. Including that I can genuinely feel my boobs grow, fuller, heavier, projected when I wear it. Like right now and here. Precisely.

And it's amazing, awesome, wonderful.

All mine, no cookies, pads, forms, magic pills. Just me and my "girls". Yes. Form shaping works for permanent breast increase. And this bra has what it takes to get the job done. 

Bras matter, some more than others.

More on the topic and full review here

I love you, I love you all !

No comments:

Post a Comment