Pages

Friday, August 30, 2019

Big Corporate money ahead!

Big Corporate Big Money.
Limo, private secretary, biz jet.
Limo and private secretary are scheduled for within hours.

Biz jet crew is already busy pre-flighting their equipment.

FemineaAeterna logo and bragging rights have been sold to a big prosperous multinational corporation.

From now on, within days, I'll be rich, immensely rich. Hope my bank has enough safe storage for my new wealth. Or else they would need to hastily construct a new dedicated to the task building.

...

Really ? FemineaAeterna has been sold ? Keep dreaming baby. No money on earth can buy my Sissy lifetime experience. Don't even try.

What happened is that I attempted NOT to be a Sissy. And almost destroyed my contractor's business in the process. More on that here.

However now I have fully recovered. Sissy mode back on to the point that I feel my boobs growing again, here !

See you within some time, I need to set my business back on track, off to a new contract.

Sweet scented hugs, I love you, I love you all ! See you soon, be good, be Sissy !

No comments:

Post a Comment