Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2020

Lactation induction report: -Two weeks later, electrode position, new boobs ?

Main topic: read here.

Hours of electric TENS unit pumping later, I have "new" boobs.

Well, not quite so, they are still the same lovely girls only their behavior has hugely changed.

Now they feel fuller and, how to say, much more present. Be it sudden tingling, reaction to the slightest breeze, their need for attention is a very frequent occurrence.

A new level of rewarding collaboration. Getting around braless is not an option as they feel quickly uncomfortable unless properly supported, encouraged to stretch forwards, burrow themselves in the cups, feel soft and warm, tingle, experience hard nipples at will.

The gel electrode pads started to feel uncomfortable at the long tun and I reverted back to the specific for breast massage ones.
TENS / EMS unit electrodes for breast massage
Back to the specific breast electrodes. Deeper more velvety sensations
as my boobs undergo changes.
Those cup better the breasts and, now that my boobs have undergone significant changes, feel much more adapted to the task.

Experimenting further I rotated the position by 90 degrees, one contact above and one below the nipples instead of the initial left & right placement.

Now effects concentrate much better and deeper on the nipples.
Breast TENS/EMS electrodes in vertical polarity
Vertical current flow over the nipples.
Now my boobs react deeper to the massage.
It feels so good, can't take enough of it
At this point bliss explosions are less intense but of longer duration. They can easily feel intoxicating for several minutes, a heavenly state of extreme hard nipples, tingling, belly muscle twitching and subsequent abandon. It kind of knocks me down as the aftermath of an atomic orgasm.

The consistence feels different. Definitively heavier to handle under the shower. With harder than before nipple area that feels substantially deeper.

Frequent strong pinching and extension hand massage is very rewarding. My nipples want it, and when in the mood, appreciate more than ever to be heavily rolled and seriously pinched. No pain whatsoever, just an invading heat and more tingling.

Kneading, fondling and strong groping unlock a new world of desires and intense fantasies.

However still no expression.

The experience continues !


1 comment:

  1. I'm really not sure if this is the place for me, but maybe you'd be willing to help a girl out with some advice? I, too, would like more from my breasts as someone born (so far as I know) with XY chromosomes. Here's the hitch, though: I'm a transgender woman in her 6th year of HRT. My "growth period" has passed, and while I treasure what I've managed, I still feel...underwhelmed, I guess. I make occasional stabs at researching enhancement methods which is when I found this post. I did some back-reading of a few of your other breast-related posts, and I have some questions about how your methods might work on me. My previous doctor (currently having to get a new one due to insurance) told me that the only consistent road to increased size and sensitivity is breast augmentation, but like you I don't fancy any complications that might come of it. Feel free to ignore this, but I thought that this might be a fortuitous coincidence, and that I shouldn't ignore my intuition.

    ReplyDelete