Pages

Monday, December 3, 2018

How to: Tampons for Sissies, technicalities and benefits.

A few weeks ago I dared to publish (here) on a very intimate aspect of my Sissy life: Periods lookalike mood changes and tampons that go with.

Got a very disturbing mail (here) and lately, a drop in my overall ratings. Give up ? Nah, not at all.

Is the topic too intimidating for questions ? So might be.

And since my sincere wish is to help...Use the comment's sections should you need to ask something not covered.

Q: How long ?
A: 30 or so years, give or take a few.

Q: How and what got you started ?
A: As most things "Sissy" I was compelled by specific and rather precise instructions from my Sissy Fairy. Fairies are no jokes, resistance is futile, more on the topic here.

Q:Do you really need to use tampons ?
A: Physiologically, not at all. I don't have any of the organs that would require tampons on those days.

Q: What about pads and panty-liners ?
A: I use them too but the topic is tampons.

Q: So why do you use tampons ?
A: I told it already, Fairies are no jokes, resistance is futile. This how things are supposed to be, peace of mind and self-assurance as extra bonus. Unlike bras that I need now for support and comfort, the tampons ritual brings a more subtle accomplishment. It's part of life, there are no other logical reasons to dig for.

Q: Are tampons a safe practice for Sissies ?
A: First things first. I am a Sissy and I have not undergone SRS. Therefore I speak of what I know, tampons in the rectum. Other physiologies should consult appropriate knowledge holders.
So far, I have no health issues or related incidents to report. At the beginning it was a bit of a learning curve, had some soreness before I mastered the proper procedure.

Q: What if  a tampon remains stuck down there ?
A: Urban legends. A properly lubricated tampon will always come out. Be it by the string, be it by a natural bowel movement. Just don't rush, there's no need to push like a maniac, it just slides out.

Q: Will a tampon slide out by accident ?
A: Had a couple of close calls when too much matter was pushing it to the exit. A properly placed one without too much lubricant holds in place mighty well. In case of doubt, a panty-liner and a tight girdle will cope with anxiety.

Q: Infections ?
A: Despite what's on the box, tampons are always treated with mild antibacterial agents. That is, common brands. I would not vouch for "bio cotton extra pure organic" stuff as it might lack this protection. Tampon ritual is related to stringent hygiene practices that suffer no exception.
And yes, left for more than 8 - 10 hours, a tampon might be a risky entreprise. Which is what should never happen if one holds to the rules.

Q: Pain ?
A: Not the slightest. If it hurts, you're doing it wrong an should stop.

Q: Feelings ?
A: A presence that increases with time as the tampon expands. Then mild reminders. A sort of fulness, accomplishment, safety and peace of mind. Kind of being part of a secret club of sorts.

Q: A turn-on ?
A: Aw c'mon. Of course not, this serves an entirely different purpose. Then face it, it does not have nor the size nor the consistency of something that eventually could...

Q: Objectively, any benefits ?
A: Well... Quite some.
Much less hunger. For real. It's like if the body had a sort of feedback. A substitute fullness of the output channel lowers the urge to intake food?  Fact is that during those days I easily loose in the realm of 1kg, just like that, I feel much less hungry and almost never manage to finish my dish.
A comfort, almost zero stains on delicate lingerie. Yep, this "cork" kind of helps the seal quality.
Pretty nice feeling when for undisclosed reasons (*blush*) I feel sore and need relief.
All a bunch of reasons I might wear one outside of the usual timeframe.

Q: What brand, type ?
A: What can be found at the local supermarket in big conveniently priced boxes. Nothing fancy or special. No applicator. The highest flow (bigger) the better, more feeling, holds better in place.

Q: No applicator ?
A: Precisely. Applicators are difficult to get rid of. Plain tampons flush without problems while additional hardware has to be disposed of in a stealth manner.
With the right method, applicator is not a necessity. This is how my Fairy taught me.
Of course I have tried models with applicator. They are pretty easy however they do not allow a proper lubrication of the entire tampon, specifically the lower part. It's quite an exercice to pull the tampon out of the tube, lube it and push it back, ready for insertion.

Q: Aren't you ashamed ?
A: Not the slightest. I don't steal the tampons that I use. I buy them with hard earned money.

Q: What is the procedure ?
A: Best case first. Proper bowel movement. Shower. All cozy and dry.
Wet wipes, Vaseline, ear-bud, tampon at hand.
Pop the tampon open, dip it's bottom and top sides in Vaseline. Smear it all over the surface.
Use a wet-wipe to clean the surroundings of insertion, well very well.
Lift a leg on something like a bathtub or the toilet bowl. Relax. Slowly, gently insert the tampon as far as it would go. Push gently in the process, it facilitates the entry.
Then, with the help of the ear-bud push it even further, well past the sphincter.
Ear-buds are cotton covered, they hold well on the tampon back end. Remove the ear-bud, excess lubricant with a wet wipe.
All left-over hardware can be safely disposed of in a minimalistic volume, wet wipes flush well.

Q: Isn't that rather complex ?
A: Are you that retarded ?

Q: Tampon swap ?
A: Preventively clean the area with a wet wipe. Locate the string. Hold it with a toilet paper sheet and pull gently in a position above the toiet bowl to avoid any risk of pollution. At some point it will come out, right in the toilet paper sheet. Dispose of it, clean thoroughly and same player shoot again.

Q: Lost string, lost tampon, alternate ejection method ?
A: Do not panic, it will come out. Just wait for the next call of nature, there's sufficient stuff to push it out. Just don't hurry, don't force, it'll all happen by itself.
However have a look, check that the tampon has been ejected before you flush the whole mess out.

Q: Do you feel normal with all this ?
A: Why should you care ?

Q: Something else to add ?
A: Sissies are chosen by Fairies. Resistance is futile.
I love you, I love you all !

3 comments:

  1. well written Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Honey, my sincere wish is to comfort and help Sisters upcoming in this secretive very private process.
    I love you, I love you all !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sissy Lily - Nice article, I been using tampons since I had the courage to buy a box for myself, been addicted since, using Tampons and plugs - its the coming for a Sissy in panties and bra most of the time

    ReplyDelete