Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Tampons of hatred, the taboo of periods for Sissies.

A few days ago I published this, an account on how a Sissy, namely me, experiences periods and tampons.

Expectedly I've hit a taboo topic. The consequences were a twofold decrease of blog visits and a very deranging mail.

A Lady is offended to the point of dedicating her life to the eradication of this and other sinful blogs.

This calls for action. Therefore this post.

My periods, or whatever you can call them given the absence of appropriate for birthgiving organs are imposed by an external and quite difficult to understand force: -My Sissy Fairy.

If you Dear Madam accept that "god calls you for action against sinners", then, why the hell you have that much trouble to accept that my Fairy has regular talks with me ?

I mean, face it. You're ok when god talks to you but insist calling me "psychotic maniac" when I disclose that my Fairy does about the same.

Don't you realize that we, Sissies, are invested by souls that do not match our physiological bodies ?

And that those souls dictate our actions and the way we perceive life ? Want to read more ?

Fairies are no jokes Madam. No I don't know you personally and I really don't look after.

However...

You couldn't have kids despite all kind of prayers, doctors and rituals. Quite a heavy burden that left you embittered and disappointed. You perceive your periods as a punishment since no matter what you couldn't become a mother.

Anyhow you would have been a very obsessive and possessive mother, perpetually concerned by your kid's discipline, choking them in a religious spiral of pretended proper behavior.

Your first husband flew away. I sure understand why. Your second barely tolerates your presence and, take my words, will run away to safety as soon as his paperwork gets sorted out next spring.

Shall I continue ? Better say, shall we continue ? Would you go back to your keyboard and ask me how do I know ? How do we know ? Do you start to perceive the extend of Fairie's powers?

You have reported my blog to every known to you instance. What a glorious waste of time.

I don't really care of your opinion nor take offense no matter how hard you try. However....

Just an advice, don't piss-off my Fairy or any Fairy. I've known her since about the time you've spent on earth.

Whatever you might call her, ghost, imaginary friend, illness, evil soul, absolute evil and so on is your very own responsibility.

I shall not be liable if you reach a hatred point where this gentle and caring entity will be compelled take care of business, namely your business.

Dear Madam I don't wish you wrong. Have your life and let others live theirs.

We, the Sissies have existed since time began. And nothing, despite all religious hate, psychiatry abuses, universal societal rejection, hatred, could eradicate us.

Just think of it. Ask yourself why we are still here and gaining momentum.

I love you, I love you all !

2 comments:

  1. Haters will always hate
    love You Feminea Aeterna
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you too Honey, be good, let your Fairy take care of your wellbeing.

      Fairies are great, we are the happy few ones, chosen by Fairies. We are legion, we will prevail, love and glamour are our weapons of choice, we are "trained" by Fairies.

      I love you, I love you all !

      Delete