Pages

Friday, January 11, 2019

Masculinity elimination exercise, good night Sissies !

Well Honeys, I am a Sissy for that many decades. A Sissy. There's not such a thing as too much Sissy. No matter what, I'm always honored to be reminded that I am a Sissy. As simple as that.

Bed time ahead. Get ready for another Sissy night.

Carolina Herrera 212 fragrance.

A firm support bra and nipple caps loaded with deep heat (read here) underneath.

Obviously locked. Control top pantyhose. Tight crushing panty-girdle. Ouch. No pain no gain, who needs testosterone?

Chastity cage and panty girdle. A really punishing for the maleness combination. As crushing as it gets.

Sweet soft nylon chemise. And yes, a super absorbent tampon. Precisely, more on the topic here.

Masculinity status: Annihilated.

This last minute post before I drop my jacket and dive under my warm blanket. Good night Sissies, I love you, I love you all !

Sweet dreams Sissies, let your Fairy take you to the Pink Light kingdom. Tomorrow is another day, another Sissy day.

2 comments:

  1. Accept your Fate, resistance is futile, BECOME the Sissy you KNOW you Born to be.!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that so awesome, marvelous to be a Sissy under the irrevocable spell of a Sissy Fairy ?

      Fairies are no jokes Honey, we are the happy few chosen ones, resistance is futile.

      I love you, I love you all !

      Delete