Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2019

How to make money with your bra.

The reputable and really nice well endowed owner & waitress of our local coffee shop has a longstanding problem.

For the past two or so decades she was never able to match her bras to her shirts.

No kidding, this kind person, caring mother of two and universally respected friendly figure of our township will always somehow manage to produce the less possible matching bra/top combination.

Well, almost always. Like in cold winter days under heavy duty pullovers or layered setups.

Happens, she's a confident so I seized the occasion to engage in a girl's talk on the topic.

I mean, I have plenty of experience in bra hiding. Could I be of help ?

Did she laugh, a genuine moment of spontaneous joy. Then she hugged me and brewed one of her coffees to die for.

"Honey I know how to match those when I take time off my business and run errands or so."

Her experience shows that flashing a purposely mismatched bra leads to a dramatic increase of her tips.

Including from the bunch of retired ladies during their endless afternoon card games.

Wow. Now that's something !

Would she have noted which models are most cash-generating ? Sure !

Dark colored racer-back or crossed wide straps under white shirts will pay most dividend.

However beware of monotony. Showing twice on a row in the same setup is a no-no. Seems tippers are most interested in daily variety.

More laughing ensued. Then I reversed the situation. Would she prefer indeed to take advantage of my knowledge and target further visibility?

Definitive yes as long as there's no nudity.

Fired up my smartphone and searched for a black longline Doreen.

Shock and awe. "This thing would buy me a new car !" she laughed.

Further browsing, "Check that row of hooks at the back, I never taught they made them like that !"

She meant business, got hold on her laptop and concluded the transaction before I could finish my coffee.

"Under that white blouse, the one with black trims you had the other day, remember ?"

"That's how you do it, sounds like a plan !" she high-fived me.

Yep Girls, time has come. The moment of truth when Sissies advise genetic Ladies on how to take advantage of what they have.

No comments:

Post a Comment