Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Inverted nipples, shy nipples, bigger nipples, how to help with a cheap Nipplette substitute and experiment further.

Hey Girls, as you might already know my Fairy answered my all time wish with a pair of girls that I love more and more each passing day. Fairies are no jokes, better watch what you're asking for.

So here I am, trying to satisfy the endless curiosity of my boobs. Yep. That much they're after new sensations and amusements.

Logically they taught of Niplette's as quite an intriguing novelty. The Niplettes ? Those overpriced plastic cups that suck-in inverted nipples and help then to stand out of the crowd?

Precisely. The Niplettes, an unmistakable symbol of corporate profiteering. Like 5 grams of plastic, a check valve and a syringe sold for as much as 60$ a piece in our local pharmacy. And a little bit less on interweb.

A cheap to manufacture device intended to help mothers with inverted nipples feed their babies sold at obnoxiously overblown profit margins. What a shame...

Nope we're not getting them.

We will indeed spend a couple of bucks at the aquarium store. Various tubing, check-valves, tri-folds, a disposable syringe.

The fire-up the hot-glue gun, get cutter and drill in action.

First prototype does not look that inspiring. A 16mm tube closed at one end with hot glue, connected with a smaller tube to the syringe rigged vacuum pump with 2 check valves.

The business end of the of the improvised nipple sucker was flame polished and...

Once cooled, the inside and contact edge were smeared with pure vaseline and...

Wow ! Despite looking silly it does what is says. Big time indeed !

Efficient to the point of inducing pain if too much air is pumped out.

At it's maximum, it felt much stronger than the breast pump I once rigged for maximum suction. I felt my milk-duct stretch like a guitar string.

Yes Honeys, genetic men and women have basically the same breast hardware. Sissies can lactate. Ask me how do I know. Oh yes...

First test lasted for 15 minutes at maximum stretching I could stand.

My nipple was engorged voluminous and extremely sensitive for a few hours.

The other nipple had the same, maximum achievable vacuum. Oh,, yes Girls, nipple play at it's best.

Now what ?

Happy, nipples still awake from the second series of trials. How good it feels to wear a pointy Doreen bra afterwards.

However things won't stop at this point. I know it well, my girls will ask for more.

A second prototype is on it's way. But this all I have for you today.


No comments:

Post a Comment