Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2019

Contractor's Blues

Caution ! Bras must be worn warning sign.
Caution ! Bras must be worn !
Aw Sorry Honeys, Auntie has been that much away over the past weeks...

History has it that long ago I gave a high profile yuppie job and decided to live my sissyhood in the relative safety of my home office. Yep, I became a contractor of sorts.

Welcome to the contractor's  blues. Few contracts ahead, whining. Too many contracts ahead, more whining.

 So it's whining time once again as all of a sudden hell just broke loose. Can not even print incoming requests fast enough.

Upgrades, retrofits, updates, maintenance, new equipment.

Blogging went on back-burner for a while as I dedicate my free time to the promotion of "Feminea Aeterna Approved" label, here.

Easier said than done as I walk from surprise to surprise in this minefield.

Most top-of-the-chain bra suppliers are either frankly anti "Sissy" or never return mails or calls.

My hypothesis is that by openly serving Sissies, they somehow fear to loose their genetic feminine market share. Beats me what's the logic behind.

Major corporate brands were excellent in cutting themselves out of the equation. OK, got that, won't bother you again Madam, have a nice day !

This said, the saga continues. The fewer, the better.

In any case that's all I have for you today, be good, be Sissy, I love you, I love you all !


2 comments:

  1. i hope that the work it done quickly and a few sissy maids come to your aid to clean the mess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As Sweet Honey, if you knew that dream... To get my business on a next level and hire a secretary. For sure a Sister, even a debutante that I'll be happy to support and guide to the Sissy world of wonders.

      But it's only dreaming. For now my operation is not stable enough for vacancy.

      I love you Honey, love you all !

      Delete