Pages

Friday, February 1, 2019

Sissy castration: How I castrated myself without surgery or medicines.

Warning:
This post relates the consequences of my own choices in life.
Described effects are permanent.
Use whatever follows at your own risk

For various unrelated to the topic reasons, I undergo a whole set of medical analysis.

At this stage they required an extended hormonal picture and came to the collateral conclusion that I display signs of a longstanding testosterone insufficiency. Not that it matters or can be related to what I have, just puzzling.

Wearing tight girdles and underwear results in compressive sissy castration.
Castration by tight underwear ? Yes !
Contrary to my previous disclosure on the subject (here), that one doctor took my panty-girdle wearing practice very seriously.

In his opinion I have succeeded to induce a compressive castration on myself.

A condition where externally applied quasi permanent compression over the years placed my testicles in a hormonally non functional state.

Which might as well have contributed to my breast development and growth and much more.

Well, it's not really dangerous as long as I accept the consequences without psychological distress.

Yes I could/should have complementary testosterone input. Yes, I can choose to opt-out if feminizing, absence of maleness drive and so on, result from my deep inner informed choice.

Could I be placed on a MTF hormonal therapy ? Heavy silence...

Age is an important criteria, the overall picture has to be assessed, this is a complex process and not an on-the-spot decision.

OK, got that.

Can I continue my actual lifestyle ? Yes, my testicles are already out off the equation, I can even stop compressing them without further effects.

What about additional breast increase, hips, voice ? Well... It takes more than just no testosterone to get there.

OK, got that too.

Relaxed personal chatter ensued, some more questions, a couple of laughs, and finally here I am.

Happy to disclose to you that systematic use of tight panty-girdles does the trick. Home made castration without pills or surgery.

2 comments:

  1. It is wonderful that you are becoming more feminized without having to go through surgery and medications. And you look very sexy in that girdle. How large have your breasts grown, my dear?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Honey time passed since this shapely illustration... I took some "fanny" as well in the process over the years.

    How large ? I need a bra for support. Daily. This is no more a luxury. On the job I'll conceal them in horrible minimizer bras. Once back, I give them the comfort of pointy or torpedo cups. Can almost hear them scream their joy !

    Today I got news from Elila bras fitter, she got my measurements and... I expect the surprise. Didn't want to know, keeps me dreaming. My figures call for bigger than "D", let's see what she comes with. I'm so genuinely excited to get my "girls" at ease in what I take as one of the best engineered for growing boobs bra, the 1303 model.

    Will post the results for sure.

    Growing breasts is possible with the right type of bra and natural soy milk hormones. However this knowledge was lost in time as hard padded spheres came and killed the engineered cups.

    You can't grow happy girls in a compressive support modern poorly engineered bra. However they're cheap to produce so who cares ?

    Are you dear, involved in a similar process ?

    I love you, I love you all !

    ReplyDelete