Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2018

Testosterone reduction by panty-girdles v2.0 ! Tightness and duration matter, big time indeed !

Long leg firm support panty girdle.
I undergo a pretty nasty therapy related to recent events (here). Which implies a follow-up and frequent analysis.

In the process I sympathized with my doctor to the point to ask her of the eventual relation between panty-girdles and testosterone levels (here).

However my inner conviction was that this otherwise modern Lady has not a proper idea of what panty-girdles are and confuses them with form fitting panties.

Nothing to fear, she's a doctor and further more, a confident.

Today's scheduled appointment was the occasion to come back on the topic. Which is what I did. Big time indeed...

There we are, in her office after the usual blood sampling tour thru the nurse's station.

Could I ask a few questions ? Of course.

Does she recall our first discussion on how panty girdles affect testosterone production ? Shure she does.

Would it be offending to come back to the topic with a practical demonstration ? Well... All has been said but why not ?

Short tight medium support pantygirdle.
So there I am. Coming from behind the privacy shed in Naturana rather firm panty-girdle worn over very tight control panties and a 40 den. tan Lycra control pantyhose.

Was that a smile or expression of awe ? In any case she showed emotion.

Oh yes, this setup is tight, really compressing the testicles. No, she could not really figure what I described on our first talk. Does it hurt ? Numbing ? Hot ? Sweaty ? Engorged ? Itchy ?

All-in-one panty-girdles exert even more crotch pressure due to the upwards pull of shoulder-straps ?! Wow then !

Isn't such self-imposed shrinking too much to bear ? How long I spend inside ? Days and also on occasion nights ? Almost full time ? More awe on her face.

Where on earth do I get this kind of attire, internet ? Specialized outlets and such ? Could I provide sources ? Do women wear them for real ?

No kidding, that's only a middle-of-the-range degree of firmness ? Wow again !

Then, more concerned as I return fully dressed.

  • Yes, this level of constriction can and most probably will have negative effects on testosterone production in time
  • Elevated temperature, duration and impaired blood flow are major factors to consider
  • To some extent this could be considered a form of compressive castration

Shuffling papers in my file. Mumbling numbers.

Then suddenly, yes she will have to keep this in mind, maybe even adjust the medication accordingly because low is low and too low is too low.

Would I give-up wearing them ? Maybe after all it would not really matter that much after all those potentially damaging years I've spend inside...

Then a pause and the most unexpected question, do they feel good to wear ?

Absolutely yes, so much yes that after all, my advice is she'd better try for herself, they are not that expensive and can do a lot for a girl ! (grin included)

Girls laughter ;)

So Dear Sissy Sisters, after this practical approach for me it comes down to this:

The extend of longtime effects of shapeware on testosterone are not investigated yet but highly plausible given the very strong permanent constriction.
Will I give up my girdles ? Hell no, rather add a few more layers after what I've heard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment