Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2018

Enjoy every moment while you're young !

Had to move one car down the garage, Not that much, about half a meter to clear the way of my kid's bicycle.

Starting a big displacement engine for a few seconds is a very bad thing to do. A lot of nasty things happen if engines don't follow a proper thermal curve.

Got her in neutral, started pushing. Like I've done countless times before. Job done.

Something felt funny. Right leg started lagging, felt heavy. My Spouse noticed the blood trail. And removed my shoe. Which was filled with blood. Of course.

A vein had exploded in the process.

Emergency room visit ensued. Quite serious, good thing my Spouse knew how to apply tight compress. Yes I smoke. No, I don't drink. Yes I know I'm no more in my glorious twenties. No I will not comment on my underwear.

So here I am. Head still spinning from whatever they gave me. Thinking twice before I move. That thing hurts like hell.

Ambulance on quick dial should the stitches let go.

Honeys, ageing is actually horrible. So Sweeties, take my advise, never miss a moment of happiness. Later it will be too late.

I love you, I love you all !


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Sweetie, I really heart your words. Fetch, steal, grab every good moment in life.
      I love you, I love you all !!!

      Delete