Pages

Sunday, October 27, 2019

Polish bras: Behind the scenes.

More Polish Bra wars: here

Polish bras are all over cyberspace. Hundreds of forums praise their merits and discuss the fine art of proper fitting.

Wow. Got me intrigued. I mean, what urges such a promotional commotion if those bras are really wonders in boobland?

I fully understand that interweb has a very important information sharing role. And consumers informed on quality products have more chances to avoid rip-offs.

Which is why enthusiastic wearers might feel committed to spread the good news. A very respectable effort indeed.

So what are polish bras? Well, bras to start with.

Polish bras samples
Polish bras come in hundreds of models and variants.
In styles ranging from cool classicism to post-modern carnival floats deco in a permanently renewed gamut of cuts, styles, colors. A relentless respectable quest to surprise an already saturated market.

And quite challenging to type on US keyboards by non-Polish speaking persons names :
  • S Szykuś
  • Brzoskwiniowy Róż
  • SM Czarna Mgiełka
  • 3D Beżuś
  • PL Lśniąca Scarlet
Right. Polish language is very rich in specific extremely hard to master by natively English speaking persons phonetics.

It's orthographe is very demanding, quite impossible to overcome by those unaccustomed to it's phonetics.

That's where things get weird.

Happens, for some reasons, Polish bras are very difficult to perfectly fit on non-Poles. About 1 out of 12 tries does the job as expected. No kidding.

English speaking bra blogs overflow with endless comments on what it takes to fit this or that bra.

Despite being awfully complex to type, bra names, including their specific accentuated characters, are about 100% correct.

Yep, I had this checked by a natively Polish speaking acquaintance on many blogs. Most if not all bloggers around the world spell Polish bras names correctly.

Are Polish bras magic to the point of infusing complex linguistic skills to their wearers, is that a copy/paste galore?

Or simply, are those  English speaking users somehow operating from equipment with Polish keyboard mapping or know the keystrokes that produce the necessary very specific accentuation?

Go figure. My 5 cents on the topic is that deception based brand promotion is not suitable for quality products.

And what's all that fitting fuss ?

First things first, I don't have any first hand experience with Polish bras. What follows comes from Reddit and private blogs harvests.

In a nutshell, Polish boob owners are happy to follow brand sizing indications and not shy from some extra forwards projection. Cool !

To the opposite, export markets would attempt to wear smaller band sizes and compensate by opting for bigger cups. Ouch.

Resulting in a fit where straps run deep in the armpits and underwires go far aft, almost reaching the back, gaping cups. What Polish speaking bra blogs dub "underinflated soccer balls all over", best case.

Obviously, skirmishes and full-fledged wars ensue here and there. Ouch again.

So will I go for Polish bras? Well...I don't think so.

I need bras that work, collaborate to my boobs emancipation day after day and the fitting fuss all over the blogosphere is not my cup of tea.

Precisely. My drawers are full of poorly fitting instinctive purchases and I don't need to indulge in a process where a good and mood satisfactory fit could take up to 12 or so exchanges.

Last but not least, don't take me wrong, I don't say that Polish bras are bad or ugly. They represent a process and (life-)style in which I don't want to indulge. Which is what I mean by this post.

That's all I have for you today, I love you, I love you all !

No comments:

Post a Comment