Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Boobage Spillage: My cup runneth over, more soy milk, more boobs!

Bra cups overflow.
Surprise ! A bra that fit well in January shows signs of cup overflow this morning. And we're like mid-April.

A quick check at the alphabet shows that "E" comes after "D". Note to self next time I go bra shopping.

So Girls just to say that enhanced breast growth for Sissies works well for me, recipe here.

Thank you Fairy Dear, please spin your magic stick once again.

Next evolutionary stage: Sissy Hucow.

2 comments:

  1. Well my dear you just answered a question that I posted on your other blog about castration. I'm so happy to see that your boobs are getting bigger. I have an oral fixation and I love sucking titties and dicks. Would you be so kind my dear as to let me know how small your dick has shrunk. I would love to see full body pictures and they don't have to be nude baby. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Hon...You make me blush. How small ? About 2 inches. The only moments I feel "it" is when it somehow attempts to manifest it's presence in the new small cage.

      Right now I discovered the Elila band of bras. They look amazing, specially the 1303 model for boob's growing. Spoke with a fitter, got more details on this highly engineered boob enhancer. She got my measurement and I expect the surprise. Yes, I didn't want to know beforehand, keeps me so cozy to dream it might be in the "D", "DD" or "F".

      Long ago I posted more complete pictures of me here and there. Some are still around, tossed between Pinterest like sites.

      Time took it's toll, I now prefer not to spoil it all, the brazen hair lady in blue corset, torpedo bra and pergament nylon petties under her ample Tyrolian skirt clicked away on her heels... No one needs one more busty auntie around.

      Delete