Pages

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Why you should hire cross-dressing and TG persons

Business growth chart.
Her badge read 'Lisa' and judging from her smile, she was the happiest person on earth as she swiftly aligned my order on the brownish tray.

Pity fast-food chains do not allow tips, never before had burgers tasted so good...

Why was that girl so happy to be in a sweaty smelly burger joint ? Giving her best instead of throwing junk food on greasy trays ?

Because it was her working place. Her position with her badge stating her name.

The culmination point of years of transformation, doubts, efforts, washed away hopes, frustrations.

To her that plastic badge meant more than golden stars and medals have ever meant to generals.

Proud and happy to be her. Finally her. Showing the world what she can do. Giving her best.

About a year later I had the opportunity to cruise-by. Lisa's magnetism still alive I pulled out to the burger joint.

This time my meal remained somehow heavier to digest... Better take a stroll before I resume my journey.

A gentleman in white shirt was having a smoke in the corner of the outside terrace section. From his badge I could tell he was the one in-charge.

"Can I please join you, I am a smoker too, guess you won't be upset ?"

"Sure thing, please, make yourself comfortable !" he replied with the typical sympathetic accent of people coming from southern countries. Conversation went easy, a second smoke and a coffee were in sight.

Obviously I inquired on 'Lisa', could he pass my salutes when she resumes her shift ?

Happens no. He was forced to terminate her by higher franchising instances . Lisa would never take another shift.

How come ? She was so enchanting ?

Even more than enchanting. Dynamic. Mere months after her hiring she was capable to run the place. Handling all, kitchen, hygiene, logistics, suppliers, staff, customers, private birthday parties.

Never short of smiles, always dedicated, full of peps, ideas round the clock...

Sure all appreciated and loved her. Employee of the month ?

"Hell no, employee of the century !" I definitively loved his accent.

The gentleman's expression turned suddenly sad as he continued: "Let me tell you, the place will never be the same..."

But who could be sufficiently retarded to request the termination of such a rare jewel ?

Happens that parents complained. Higher instances received hotline calls. It has been said that children should not be exposed to "this kind" of ladies.

Yet there's nothing to worry about. Lisa's fine. She's now the assistant of the landscape contractor who takes care of the premises.

"And let me tell you one more thing, they're doing good, they have now clean new trucks, bright work clothes with the company logo and they're much more than before."

On my way out I snapped a picture of the discrete advertisement plate saying "Taken care by ...". Then stopped and called the number.

Now I fully understand the reason for their new trucks. Can I publish ? Sure, yes, just use a different name and no details. Lisa's busy, she has no time to pick calls from admirers.

The retard who ordered firing Lisa called it another day at the office.

While for someone clever enough to seize the opportunity, she now means more brighter days at the office.

2 comments:

  1. Shemale I am a shemale but where I live I can't dress 24/7 like a woman like I want to and work that way cuz they don't like gays lesbians and she males they would kill me I want to find a place that I can dress full-time as a woman I am a chef I can build a home I do retail bar 10 I could do it damn near jack of all trades but ascites where we live now don't ship us type people yet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Sweety.-. How sad. That reality is so depressing.

      Reason I wrote about Lisa and her beautiful story.

      I would have you invited, yet our immigration laws are what they are. You could come for a vacation and check the temperature for yourself, you don't risk much here, some eyebrows rising or comments at most.

      Law guarantees impunity to cross-dressers and LBGT.

      There's a new type of bars I keep hearing around, the kind of where robots serve and a human supervises. Never seen one of them they're in project state.

      So if you want to try the adventure and can invest, then I'll give you support. You need to be fluent in German though.

      Imagine, a robotic bar ran by a cross-dresser, buzz-magazine reporters would fight at the door for the opening night...

      Finding an investor is, as usual, the issue. It's so freaking saturated here, creating your own opportunity is a very difficult affair.

      Hugs hon, I love you all !

      Delete