Pages

Monday, September 4, 2017

First enchantment

Ouch. Must remove my hands from my chest. Delicately. Carefully. Slowly. Underneath layers of graceful lace my nipples were on fire. Tingling. Tense. Exacerbated and painfully sensitive.

Slowly building situational awareness. On my bed. In my room. So far so good.

Sun filtering through the curtains. Daytime. Usual muffled street noises. So far so good.

Vintage princess long nylon nightgown pale blue.
In a sky-blue "princess nightgown". Princess nightgown  I whispered to myself.  Where from do I know these words ?



The mail order catalog ? Lucidity. Yes. Even more lucidity. I was reading it to learn more on the constituents of my loot.

My legs slide in delicate slippery fabric like a caress. Jolts of new sensations hammer my brain. I can move. So far so good.

Embarrassing. Like most boys of my age I already knew.

Yet it happened notwithstanding the confinement of the black panty-girdle.

Panty girdle vintage catalog.
Panty-girdle. Another term freshly learned from the catalog. The long-legged one I was wearing needed laundry now.

I stretched lasciviously. Just don't move any further. It felt good. It felt so good.

In full evidence I was clad in feminine intimates. Made for ladies.

Without memories on what had induced my sensual bliss.

Should I worry ?

Coming from nowhere a sweet voice was softly singing. Was that a soothing lullaby to the newly born me ?

No comments:

Post a Comment