Pages

Saturday, September 21, 2019

Target: More boobs ! Going in fenugreek mode.

More Boobs !
Target: More Boobs !
Had a wonderful night. In which my boobs were given the opportunity to express their seduction potential.

Rules are simple. My better half fully supports and even enjoys when I get to play with other sisters provided I'm caged or wear a firm pantygirdle in the process and swallow whatever offered.

Things escalated to the first ever under the bra tit-job. Yes, my bra band was *tight* and it didn't take long before the ineluctable.

A very rewarding experience indeed. Right there, in between my squeezed boobs. Warm and soft, ointment of achieved Sissyhood.

Yes Sisters, the target is now acquired and set. More boobs, more femininity, more seduction, more Sissy.

I'm going on Fenugreek. Read, here and there that it can help my boobs grow even further.

Will it work ? Wait and see, Fairy Dear Fairy, please...

I love you, I love you all !

2 comments:

  1. Femugrek has helped mine grow good luck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Honey, I really wish to take things to the limits.

      I will continue my Soy Milk as well. Would you be aware of possible interactions between Fenugreek and Soy Milk ?

      Bought Fenugreek tea. Are other forms better suited for the purpose? A new adventure is ahead !

      With Fenugreek, Soy milk, a stupendous fleet of Elila 1303 F/G cup bras, I'm so excited to see it happen again and more!

      Love you, love you all !

      Delete