Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2019

Are boobs empowering ?

It's recurrent. I feel for it. Often times envision how things could evolve.

My Domina side keeps driving circles and turns into a wild flying circus every time my brain enter idle mode.

I need it. Need to gently hold a submissive Sissy in the making.

The truly amazing feminine power of boobs.
Yes, I feel empowered by my boobs !
Make sure she's locked, wears pretty lingerie under her cute dresses, carefully balances on her heels, keeps her seems straight, delicious fleur de femme in her armbinder, timidly silent with her gag.

Hug her head against my bosom, let her savor my fragrance.

Teach her how to be a good Sissy, a pretty Sissy, joy and pride to her Fairy, source of infinite satisfactions.

Then open my nursing bra and replace her gag by my thirsty for attention nipples.

Caress, massage her forming breasts while she worships mine.

Have her on Soy Milk diet, make sure her growing femininity is correctly guided by shape enhancing bras.

Let her enjoy the grip of tight corsets while rustling petties caress her legs, cover her with kisses after her first caged Sissygasm.

Get her makeup right, hair done and take her to discover the world, the wonderful femme world.

My breasts tingle, nipples fight the cups of my bra as I write this. A delicious sensation of power, busty auntie power, pure distillate of boobs power.

I love you, I love you all, be Sissy, rejoice of the gift you are blessed with, love your Fairy as she loves you !

2 comments:

  1. i would love to be your sissy as i would rejoice pleasing You

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you're so cute honey ;)
      Do you have a blog dear ? I'll like to visit it.

      Delete