Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2019

Soy milk works for bigger breasts ! And why I need a better support for my boobs.

Soy Milk helps male breasts grow !
No kidding, soy milk and specific bras works !
Yay Fairy Dear, you overdid yourself !

That trick with specific bra type and soy milk worked. And keeps working BTW.

Starting with "I wish I could fill a bra" to "I need to wear a bra" without obscure barely legal pills, surgery or unicorn semen creams.

All there, all mine ! Ok a bit "east-west" otherwise fully functional boobs to call my own.

So as spring is on the horizon, Auntie Sissy is on a bra mission. Precisely.

The epoch of prevailing random selection by cuteness-factor alone is over. Simply no more space to store bras that looked good from far but held me far from good.

Some otherwise bad bras will become donors for straps, buckle or hooks to items in repair. Others will serve as base for open-cups or experimental evolutions.

This is how my bra seek radar locked on target. Oh yes, it sure did !

Soon I'll be able to share what could be the ultimate bra for TV/TG breast emancipation and growth.

A breathtaking highly engineering wonder of white uber-feminine lace in on it's way. Can't wait to get into and demonstrate the reasons behind.

Till then Honeys, put your bra shopping sprees on hold. Leave free space in your drawer and stay tuned for what comes.

I love you, I love you all !

No comments:

Post a Comment