Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2019

Men like Sissies. But won't tell.

Cum on cami & bra.
All messed-up.
One more evidence that men are turned on by Sissies, even those men one can never suspect.

The prototype of Mr. Right, happy righteous family, 2 kids on the clock. Never been unfaithful to his otherwise juicy wife. Long time business acquaintance, straight as a guitar string.

The usual garage conversation, 2 guys discussing this and that, a drink and a smoke. Nothing out of the usual. Except that one is a Sissy. Namely me.

Wearing an unobtrusive minimizer caraco to conceal my boobs. It works wonders even on the effects of otherwise appealing bras. Kind of sweet secret keeper with somehow unstable straps.

Which on occasion require a discreet adjustment. Business as usual. Except that Mr. Right spotted the maneuver.

Kind of, hey buddy you're in a bra of sorts followed by a sincere laughter.

Time suddenly stopped. Scared ? Spotted by a longstanding friend and somehow business relation.

Whatever. Don't they say that attack is the best defense ?

Yes, precisely I wear a bra, and even more, and there's nothing new under the sun, how come it took him that many years to figure it out ?

Nervous laughter. No that can't be, I should quit joking.

Who's kidding ? Maybe he wants to have a look indeed ? Ouch. Am I getting caught at my own game ?

Bets me a beer it's all a joke. No, rather a soda instead. Lifting my shirt. Like in slow motion. Eerie surreal.

Big eyes, shock and awe. Silence.

Like, that's so freaking cool how many times he wished his wife would, stutter-mutter.

Looks like the situation suddenly flipped in my favor. I'm in control, I have the power over his emotions.

Glad he likes it because otherwise, happens I'm a girl in disguise, a girl forced to live in a male appearance. And those are real. And the talking was over.

A different logic took over. All of a sudden we were two furtive lovers in transe.

Recovering my senses in the toilet. That was quite a load all over my bosom.

Yes. Me, the ageing Sissy Auntie had just subdued the senses of Mr. Right and Straight. Something to remember.

So what about our bet ? I could use a soda right now. No, he should not feel embarrassed the slightest. That's how things are meant to be.

No, hell, no excuses accepted because none needed, and confidence, I enjoyed the situation and something tells me that it would happen again.

He didn't answer that.

Then all of a sudden, it was two guys having a drink and garage talk.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Same here Honey, just thinking of it drives my nipples crazy. Next time I'll rather wear a torpedo bra, should drive him insane too. Suddenly, I feel thirsty, that kind of thirst.

      Love you, love you all,

      Auntie Mathy

      Delete