Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Sports bras ? They're all ugly or ?

I love my boobs and consequently hate sports bras. Don't we all ? Come to think of it.

All I have tried so far feel like tight layers of wide electrician tape all over my girls.

Ugly femininity cancelling bondage contraptions. Ok, got that.

Then this one came on my screen. With enough features to catch all my attention.

Namely the typical  forwards projection enhancing 3 panels cup design. Hold about.

A projection enhancing sports bra ? Rather wide side panels ? What the...  

Hey, that full coverage sturdy bra looks rather inviting. Yet there's more. 

The manufacturer, Elomi, calls it "j-hooks". A set of hardware to quickly convert the straps in a racer-back configuration. Now that's uber-cool.

Helping hands would be more than welcome in the process.

So will I get one or three ? Proper firm hugging 3 panels support, complex straps setup, quality materials, heavy underwire, sturdy overall.

Mixed signals. Yes, wasn't it for the price tag I certainly would.

I love you, I love you all !

No comments:

Post a Comment