Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Femininity killer modern bras, the downfall of lingerie...

Ok Girls, I have boobs. A Sissy with boobs. Consecutively I need bras. Kind of normal for those with boobs BTW.

Usually I go for classic softcup models or sheer cups bras with rather heavy under-wires and armatures. Pointy, comfy for the nipple, structured things of beauty.

Yesterday on my way home I had to stop by that mall. A direct suggestion from my Fairy, my beloved inner Sissy voice.

Shopping ensued, how can a girl resist such massive price-tag slaying?

For the first time in my life I bought a molded cup bra. Nothing special, just the most widespread type of breast support of today.

A molded cup bra... Yay, a new experience in the making.

It fit (ahem.. did it's best) well, lots of otherwise quality material, snug, straps stay in place, proper underwires, well sewn.

However....

An oppressive feeling, those hard shell cups felt totally alien. Suddenly my boobs were gone. Vanished. Oppressed, reduced to loafs of senseless flesh.

Totally isolated from the outside world. Zero feedback, as lifeless as if under powerful anesthetics.

Two hard foam balls, uniform smooth with zero perceptions. Cami, slip, shirt, I could as well have worn a bullet-proof jacket with the same effect. Zero feedback.

Equally no reaction to temperature changes. My girls remained passive, emotionless even when fresh wind whirled thru the window.

Numb in their smoothing cocoon, insensitive to the touch, expressionless.

Whatever chest femininity I might have had vanished, a charmless plastic sculpture indeed.

Why on earth, how come such padded cells have become the standard ? Is that a vicious plot towards a genderless society where body-shaming and uniformity are of strategic importance ?

Time to investigate. Funny, even typing on a keyboard feels different in this contraption. Molded bra cups.

Precisely. The mark of the beast of modern lingerie. Pre-formed press molded cups by the zillion for peanuts. Like those, be warned, horror show ahead, here.

What it takes to populate kilometers of shopping alleys with the same unique uniform designs, never mind colors and minimalistic deceiving lace trims.

Will I keep this newly acquired item ? Surprisingly, yes. Will also buy one or three more.

And use them as redemption self-punishment. For those moments when I need to share compassion with women, innocent victims of modern lingerie downfall.

No comments:

Post a Comment