Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Grow breasts with soy milk and shaping pointy bullet like bras ! It works !

Soy milk and black Doreen bra.
Warning:
This post describes practices that could have a permanent impact over your body.
Be advised to stop reading now if your desire for bigger breasts is not deeply motivated or if you don't fully understand the consequences of having permanent sizeable breasts.
------------------------------------------------

My nipples still itch and remain over-sensitive. Reason ? They were intensively played with yesterday evening and how...

When in the mood I wear a Carmen shirt and nursing bra to tease my Spouse. Standard procedure. Easier access on all counts.

Things turned intensive quite some. In the process I realized that my Spouse was both intrinsically excited and, to a great extend, jealously appealed by my chest department.

A new level of interaction, a girl lovingly punish another for having that much in her blouse.

My Spouse jealous of my boobs ! Wow. Now that's fulfilling !

The sweet taste of soy milk has never been so rewarding. In a few moments. Coffee chills in the fridge.

Just the time sort-out hosiery, underpinnings, makeup hair & fragrance, don my beloved black Doreen bra, slide into slip and morning robe and it'll be all ready. anticipating my morning elixir.

Fairy's spell, soy milk, cold coffee, pointy bullet shaping firm sturdy bras.

The secret Sissy formula. Empty jugs fill the cups. Oh, yes, big time indeed !

So Sisters no matter what interweb might say or not, it works.

Ok that's not a quick job, but if you persist to ask your Fairy for help and guzzle soy milk, chances are that you'll wind to the same conclusion.

Which is what I tried to describe in my previous posts on the topic:
  • How it started years ago: here
  • Exposure and more, nursing bras rock: here
  • Lactation, how do I know: here
  • All bound and nowhere to go, bras matter: here
  • Auntie "bigga titta" Sissy: here
Where to now ?

It's all up to you. However mind, whatever Fairies say happens and changes will be permanent.

Consider your case. Can you afford the presence of "girls" that would in time become difficult to conceal and require the support of bras on a daily basis ? Engage in a lengthy process with quite a deal of self-discipline ? Think twice.

Still here ?

Then welcome to the boob world, ask your Fairy, guzzle soy milk and warmly welcome your girls as they start to point in the cups.

I love you, I love you all !

No comments:

Post a Comment