Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2018

A few moments later I was cuffed and gagged. Surprise matters !

Sissy in see thru blouse, vintage full slip, bullet bra.
I had taken off my skirt and about to disrobe for a restful night.

The idea was to write a post on the provocative rewards of purposely mismatched colors like the black Doreen pointy bra that I've worn as part of my office Sissy auntie attire.

However things turned different.

Little had I noticed that my Spouse was discretely watching my desperate photographic attempts.

"Do you wear a panty liner ?" she asked.

This is no surprise since panty liners are a very benefic for the lifespan of tight panty girdles and I regularly use them.

Seconds after my affirmative answer I was led to my office, hands firmly cuffed behind my chair and tightly gagged.

Then, without any further discussion gratified with the Hitachi wand at peak power and a very energetic tit fondling process.

She returned about one hour later. A sight of relief as my shoulders started to seriously ache and the tight gag was more than uncomfortable, never mind the uncontrollable drooling...

There came the deal. She would remove the gag but not the cuffs. Not until I promise that I won't disrobe from my girdle, bra, full-slip before the morning.

The oozy pad serving as a reminder that girls who perk around their nice tits in provocative underpinnings have also periods to cope with.

I could have expected all save this turn of events.

A peaceful fulfilling Sissy night followed and, yes, I kept true to my promise.

Overall a mind blowing Sissyfication immersive experience. Surprise matters, spontaneity is a great enhancement of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment