Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2018

8 th of march, Happy Woman's day Sissies !

Sissy cross-dresser with big breasts and visible bra lines under sheer shirt.
Auntie Sissy
The often forgotten 8th of march, international woman's day. Ok, Sissies may joint he party as well.

Haven't been out for quite some time. Years ? How many of them ?

Ageing comes at a price for Sissies. Figure runs down, walking in heels turns a challenge, face traits harden.

Despite all this we will try it again.

That is my Fairy, my Spouse and me.

Tonight. In a few hours. In a few febrile hours, we will walk as in the past, a Girl and a Gurl, hand in hand, en route for a bit of good time.

Out again. How did she convince me ?

There was not much of convincing. Just an opportunity. A rare to come by opportunity where all numbers match. A coincidence when life burdens agree on a truce.

So here I am. Ready for the hair and makeup process.

A sheer shirt, expressive firm support sheer cups bra, sheer full slip, long black ample vinyl skirt & underskirt, lycra 40 denier tan hose, heavy gauge panty-girdle, moderate black heels. 

Paloma Picasso fragrance, and since it's a bit on the rainy side, a plain rather unisex parka.

An auntie Sissy. Showing her visible auntie slip and bra lines. A happy Sissy, a somehow apprehensive from what's ahead Sissy.

Later in that bar I will disrobe from my parka. Toss back my hair and proudly display my girls and visible bra lines.

For sure some will pull faces, most will stare. Then later in the night fantasize on what it is to hold a "guy with tits". Yep.

Little they know that no one can become a Sissy.

Sissies are chosen by Fairies. Resistance is futile.

No comments:

Post a Comment