Pages

Sunday, February 9, 2020

How to prevent lint and fuzz on bras? Consider the benefits of slips and chemises.

Despite my best efforts I can't show you how lint and fuzz spoil my bras.

Simply because they don't. Nope. Nada.

Prevent lint on bras
Sorry, no lint to show...
All I have are clean fresh juicy elastics and mint lace.

Yes but how ? Simple.

I wash my niceties each in it's own protective laundry bag, separate colors, use appropriate black or white specialized chemistry, never mix styles/fabrics, run 30 Celsius delicate hand cycle, indoors line dry.

And most important, I wear nylon or polyester chemises or full-slips. No cotton or bio stuff as it actually makes matters worse.

White nylon full slip over pointy bullet bra
Full slip at work!
The cuts I prefer would cover well under the armpits and protect the bra all over.

Sips feel gorgeous, add a sophisticated sexy touch, help clothes fall way better. We all know that, don't we ?

They also add a durable anti-friction barrier between lint magnetic bras & girdles and lint producing outer layers.

Occasionally, when materials are compatible and not prone to mutual friction damage (smooth synthetics, silkies), I might wear tops/blouses right over my lingerie.

Good essential classic slips are still available. Time to consider building a stock before the lingerie market decides they're too costly to produce and shuts them down.

No comments:

Post a Comment