Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Happy new 2020: Don't forget they need a happy year too!

In my timezone about everyone is getting ready to loaf until their girdles burst, booze to oblivion, chase and be chased, dump truckloads of empty wishes. What a shame...

They, the forgotten ones more than anyone need a happy year too !
  • Stray starving pets seeking for warmth in the freezing reflections of cold light
  • Those in shelters that will be gassed or otherwise dispatched for the sole crime of being abandoned
  • The elderly inhabitants of retirement homes left to rot in urine stained beds
  • Those who can't afford life and have to choose between warmth and food
  • The future unemployed victims of prosperity and wealth destructive electoral agendas
  • Those about to be arrested for a crime they did not commit
  • The future recipients of devastating news
  • All those in my heart but not on that list

Time so stop wishing and start acting. As my Fairy states, compassion and generosity are the ultimate proof of strength.

To you, I wish a very rewarding new 2020 ! Be healthy, prosperous and above all, strong to make that new year a happy one for all !

I love you, I love you all !

1 comment:

  1. What a awesome blog post! Thankyou for reminding me! God bless everyone! Love

    ReplyDelete