Pages

Saturday, November 16, 2019

Feminea Aeterna foundation: -A dream in the making.

Feminea Aeterna safe haven foundation
Safe haven for us, Sissies.
Dreams don't pay the rent. Projects do.

Somewhere on a sunny hill with view over the lake, yes, precisely, that famous lake, 50 minutes from a major airport, in a renowned neighborhood, there's a piece of land.

And what if... Close your eyes and envision.

A discrete sign. You have seen many of those. Usually held by chauffeurs.

Equally discrete warm welcome. Cozy drive. You're welcome. You are safe.

The house. Yep, a house with rooms. Hotel ? Nope. Cancel that. A family house. A Sissy family.

With all it takes for a Sissy. Safe. Discrete. Cozy. Warm.

Who cooks, serves breakfast, dinner, all is up to us. Will that be a shopping trip, a stroll by the lake and it's cafés, boat tour ?

Or a make-up session with a professional stylist? Yep, all can happen. Seamstress & bra fitter available.

After-shopping show and tell, glamour, housewife? No limits, no inhibitions, no nosy personnel, no CCTV cameras.

Will that be a calm rewarding internet evening? Good to know, all beds are double with solid frames. And anchor points. Just saying. Beauty sleep and late breakfast ahead.

Yes Sisters, that's what I have in mind while running between architects, construction companies, banks and such.

Reality check.

That piece of land actually exists. I kid you not, I have the title in my safe. And I'm a Sissy.

What else ? Yes, I had that dream for way too long. Decades to figure out each and every detail.

And now what? Well, exactly that. A project. Lots of work ahead. Help appreciated.

I love you, I love you all !

2 comments:

  1. some times we have to take the time to dream, plan and become a wonderful project and when complete a beautiful place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless you Honey !
      It's a hard walk. I'll have to raise quite some funds and sell another property for the purpose. Maths say it can be done. I just pray my Fairy Dear to give me force, intelligence and support.
      A safe haven for those of us willing to spend time in a heartwarming sorority house. All by us, all for us.
      Yes Fairy Dear, please read these words and give me strength to walk the talk. Please, Fairy, please...
      I love you, I love you all !

      Delete