Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2018

Can you stop being a Sissy? I tried that.

So I'am blessed by my Fairy to be a Sissy. And cursed by Satan to be a contractor,

Therefore I do what contractors do. Take contracts. Including in quite some locations. Like those where being a Sissy is highly illegal. Yes. There are shitholes. And even more shittier holes.

Given the situation I attempted an experience. Stop being a Sissy. Quit it. Return to 100% man mode. Not even think of it. Terminus. Basta.

Did my Fairy laugh at me ? Bet she did. Laughed-off her lovely ass even. Yes, I love her.

So here I am. Back. After an explosive defeat. I called it quits. Packed-up, signed-off. Went to the airport.

I failed at being a full time 100% man. I am a Sissy. And I am back to Sissyhood.

Resistance is futile.

I love you, I love you all !

1 comment: