Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2018

Am I just a (freaking) fetishist ?

We all question ourselves. It's just part of the game and now it's my turn.

So am I just one more freaking fetishist sicko, one of those guys getting hard only when clad in frilly panties? Well...

Frankly I don't think so. And here's why.

I was brought into Sissyhood by a Fairy, an inner voice and correlated events that perfectly qualify as a paranormal intrusion in my life.

Her first contact was rather unusual and totally unrelated to anything Sissy. To the opposite, what was to become my lifetime Fairy companion started her mission by rescuing a reckless boy (here).

Further events led to the discovery of a new welcoming world where I belong more and more each passing day.

The world of Sissyhood, populated with girls born in a boy's body.

However sadly enough I also belong to a coercing social system with more than enough obstacles on the way to a fulfilling existence.

So what gives ? Am I a guy in dress or a girl forced to act as a man ?

For me all's clear beyond any doubt. I feel girl, long to perceive the world as a girl. Dream to exist as a girl.

My Fairy sees me as a girl. Interacts with the girl in me. Helps each and every way to cope with the burden of living as a boy.

And then ?

Yes, in my very intimate moments I'm even more girl. Free to perceive and seek stimuli associated with feminine sexuality.

Free to be pretty and attractive. Free to adopt provocative attitudes of feminine sensuality.

Free to be me.

So der Sisters, please, dearly please, ignore all negative names and classifications.

Ask your Fairy, she's the one who knows how deep her spells can reach. She's your inner voice, your inner female voice. Your inner peace, your best and most faithful friend.

Keep your faith dear Sisters, I know at times it's more than hard. However we will prevail.

No matter what, Sissies are chosen by Fairies.

No comments:

Post a Comment