Pages

Friday, January 5, 2018

Fun with minimizer bras and velcro nipple play in public

This afternoon I'll have to run errands.

Not a delightful option since I'll have to wear a minimizer a.k.a. "titty splasher" bra and say good-bye to my beloved silky Carmen style long blouse...

Might as well notice dark rectangular spots over the nipples. That's Velcro. Yes, I realize, they're hard to spot given my photography skills...

Pads of the spiked portion of an ordinary Velcro band.

Obviously with the rough scratchy side facing the nipples. Probably the most fascinating way to wear an otherwise dull breast reduction bra.

Trust me on this one, give it a try. For whatever unknown reasons, Velcro spikes cause nipple's erection. Which in turn presses them even harder against the rough surface and causes further erection.

Needless to say I also wear a tight panty-girdle, this time for obvious reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment