Pages

Friday, December 29, 2017

Happy new year ! (what happened, chapter 2)

(this is a continuation from chapter 1, here)

From a person to a patient number in a matter of minutes. Emergency wards are very proficient at it.

Lost your sight overnight ? What recreational drugs do you use ? How much and what kind of alcohol did you ingest ?

Put a cork in it. All is in my filed history, better give it a try.

Direction oncology. And suddenly everyone sounds far more concerned and humane. Yep. You're fooling no one. I'm still a number under a different protocol.

What is the most expensive machine we could try on you ? Let's see... Ah good, we have it, our brand new super mega top tech MRI thing. With Bluetooth, usb3, plenty of teraflops, quite some gigas and a 3D mouse !

You mean the very new one that you still try to figure out ? Have you read the user manual past the Pokémon game, anyone ?

Rigged for an hour long session in a noisy hell-hole. Good thing I don't see, this model is less roomy than anything I've been in so far, could even get claustrophobic.

cierra ya tus ojitos
duermete sin temor,
sueña con angelitos
parecidos a ti


Are we bound to meet Fairy ?

Shush, let me finish my song... We are not hiring now, so do me a favor, relax and sleep !

No comments:

Post a Comment