Pages

Thursday, October 5, 2017

The day I passed away. In a bright tunnel towards a blistering light.

Lady in tunnel
The plan was to don a support panty, pantyhose and a delicious softcup body under my business suit.

My inner voice sharply disagreed.

Surviving the dull meeting on schedule and the long trip home would be quite a challenge without the hugging sensations though.

"Wait girl, just wait!" I taught. "First strike the deal then party time."

Plastic cup of coffee on the car roof, cheerful afternoon sun. That was  good. So good that it hurts.

Deal closed, all numbers match. Ready. Home is 300 miles away. Stretching with delight.

So good that it hurts ! Yes it does. For real and very sharp all of a sudden. Better sit and wait a moment before driving back. Feels better.

Why the pain ? Not going away. Sit and wait it over ? What if...

Moving in a tunnel. In a bright tunnel towards a blistering light.

Spacious room. Too much light.

Light shifts, softens, can distinguish contents.  Hall ? Windows, ceiling, walls.

Noises. Unknown persons. Lots of them. Whining of spooling-up turbines. Where ? Frightening feeling of being lost. Abandoned in what seems an airport terminal.

"Helloooo sweetie !" Sounds familiar.

Open arms wearing a smile, yes, I realize who she is...

Hugging me softly. Her hair brushes against my cheek.

"What a good looking me you are girl !"

Clutching my hand, "Come dear !."

Doors, corridors, room.

"Don't be so scared already. Listen to me now, there's no time for questions."

I definitely know her and her voice.

"You can't stay. Your daughter needs all your protection. Go now !"

No floor no walls. Falling free. Fast moving light spots all around. Blinding flash.

Where am I ? Apparently laying on my back. Can't see thru the pink extremely bright cloud.

Hearing voices. Yes I can see figures.

I recognize what seems to be a highly equipped hospital room.

"Where am I ?"

No one cares to answer... Can't talk cant move. Choking.

Noises. Orders. Voices. Something been pulled out from my face. Coughing.

"Where am I who are you what's going on ?"

"Please stay calm you had a heart attack, you are now taken care in a hospital, stay calm do not try to move !"

Hospital...

"Am I alive ?"

"Yes you are alive, please remain still we are about to introduce a catheter. Do you feel any pain can you breathe ?"

Hospital, three hundred or so miles away from home...

"Please stop all, I am good, I require to talk to my lawyer please."

Afternoon fading away. That bench next to the hospital main door looks inviting to assess the situation and lay an exfiltration plan.

Signed what seems to be thousands of discharges. Phoned my lawyer several times in the process. Here I am. Arm still hurting from the IV lines.

Situation awareness. Alive. Next to an unknown hospital.

Can walk. No pain.

Coming from a reaping heart attack and declared dead during transport by the ambulance team. Then kicking back to life to the great relief of that same team.

All is now in the file I was awarded by the otherwise very gentle and caring hospital personnel. Who could never understand my insistence to be discharged at my own risks.

And that tunnel. The rest. Was that what they call a near death experience ? How near ? How dead ? How NDE ?

"Please please Fairy dear, whoever or whatever you are, what was that ? Who's my daughter ?"

Silence.

First things first. Call a cab. Recover the car and reach a hotel.

"Your body gave up under the strike sweetheart."

"Was I dead ? Is this what happens when one dies ? Who's my daughter ?

"Too many questions at once girl. Your body was dead for a moment to start with."

2 comments: