Pages

Monday, September 11, 2017

How it feels to be a woman

I loved biz trips. Hours of driving comfortably clad in support underwear, time to think, the safety belt rubbing against the cups, feeling hosiery underneath my pants.

A dream come true for the under dresser that I am. But the best was the possibility to visit unexplored yet thrift shops.

Careful planning allowed me to reach destination in the evening, all with relatively minor risks of my straps and lace being spotted by preying eyes.

Shopping. A magic word that has kept me awake during so many dull meetings and eye killing debug sessions. Shopping. Programmed points on my navigation system about to become reality.

Heading directly to areas of interest despite sometimes stern looks from the sale ladies.

"Can I help you?" That question had no more effect. Heard it so many times.

"Thanks, just browsing m'aam, if you don't mind." That's it, good riddance, back she walks.

Vintage sky blue nigthdress.
Is that a sky blue nightie, a deluge of smooth nylon, lace and ruffles ? Memories worked fast. Yes.

"That's the real deal girl, you know how good it feels, don't you ?" urged my inner voice.

"How could I ever forget ?"

"There's more to it, just grab !"

That visit turned into rich haul. Awesome clean laundry smelling items, several slips, seemingly new Doreen bra, unopened packs of stockings, firm all-in-one with metal garter tabs, cute silk floral print summer light dress, unboxed perfumes.

Vintage Doreen bra.
Short breath, skin moisture cream falling out of my hands. Those nylons look too good, careful, massage my feet until no damaging asperity can be felt.

Soft crissing sounds from the all-in-one tugging on my stockings with each step as I walk to double check the door latch.

Deep woody fragrance. Swishing slip falling over my shoulders. It felt a bit cold, just a short moment, a mere spasm tingling my nipples.

Tingle. Tense. Hands over the lace, surprise, my bosom feels heavy and full, had it suddenly grown?

Uneasy relentless heartbeat. Electricity in the air. Shivers. No it's not cold, why do I shiver?

Am I swaying hips as I spread pink body lotion over that roll-on deodorant ?

Nylons, metal garter tabs, lace slip.
Hearing my own moans, rolling in bed. More moans. Belly spasms. Pink light.

Will that hurt ?

"Relax sweetheart, be a good girl... " moaned my inner voice.

Blinding pink light, my eyes shut...

Did it hurt ? No memories. Do I feel good ? Yes.

Eyes open. Blurred surroundings gaining sharpness.

Yes that's my hotel room. Logically the bathroom should be also here, I sure need a shower...

Cuddling the pillow in my new nightie. Cozy under the warm blanket. Light empty head.

Need to cuddle. Never stop cuddling. Feel the warmth dissolving my consciousness.

"Good night sweetheart girl, you are a woman now..."

"Thanks fairy, you're awesome..."

No comments:

Post a Comment