Pages

Friday, August 25, 2017

Panty girdles ? Sure, yes !

Panty girdles and corselets are prime items, for several reasons.

They shape, hug, comfort. And are fairly easy to conceal for "under-dressers", which is what I'm today.

Unlike corsets and OBG's, a panty-girdle will accommodate very well with jeans. Creating a permanent reminder of womanliness, specifically when it comes to bathroom duties ...
Long leg panty corselet worn by beautiful lady.

Today's weather is rather cool. I can wear a light sleeveless vest over my thick shirt, all it takes to hide straps and cups.

So here I am. Ready. Firmly clad in a long-legged panty corselet worn over a 40 den. tan lycra pantyhose and support panties.

Nothing will slide or roll. I'm comfortably trapped and secure in my feminity armor and a discrete note of "Petite Robe Noire" fragrance.

I'll never feel alone, no matter what. My inner voice and me share the same body as we share the same soul.

It'll be a great day, wish you all have an equally great one, from the bottom of the heart.

Love you all !

1 comment:

  1. Sigh, there's nothing more sensual than wearing a good panty girdle!

    ReplyDelete